Tuesday, July 2, 2013
TEN SIMPLE & INEXPENSIVE DESIGN TIPS
10 SIMPLE DESIGN TIPS FROM THE DESIGN PROS AT CARPET TOWN
1. One can change up any room with a simple color change. PAINTING a room with a new color makes the space feel new Take a risk!
2. What more fun is there than picking out a NEW AREA RUG for either over your carpet or hardwood floors. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Remember your floor can be your “fifth” wall. And a great place to pull accent colors
3. You can bring new life to your sofa, by adding new ACCENT PILLOWS. Be creative and have fun!
4. Adding a FABRIC to your windows gives character and interest not only to your windows but your entire room.
5. Re-visit your ACCESSORIES. And if this is not the time to purchase any, just simply trade out accessories from other rooms of your home. Even placing a photo album or a book on your coffee table adds a new dimension.
6. Adding a POT with some GREENERY or just decorative sticks adds softness and a eco-friendly feeling to any room.
7. REARRANGING THE FURNITURE in a room makes you feel that you are in an entirely new space.
8. Creating a FAMLY PHOTO WALL adds a personal touch and can be the start of interesting conversations with your friends and family.
9. NEW LIGHTING or LAMPS can add ambiance warm up a helps a dark area
10. Adding a NEW THROW, tossed over a chair or sofa, brings new colors and texture, while giving your room a cozy and warm feeling.